Let's build bridges between Australia and FranceCaroline Sanders
French translator • South Australia
Translation is about communication, and it’s about people.
It’s about the person who wants to share their message with a French audience. And it’s about the French readers who will better understand that message.
The translation of legal documents is about people involved in a court case; about people who want to get married, or about a family that want to move on after a divorce; it may be about someone who has given instructions about their estate. It may be about entrepreneurs and small businesses who want to expand their area of influence, and about legal practitioners who want to communicate with their French counterparts.
I want to work with professionals, small businesses and individuals who positively impact the world we live in.
- people and businesses who want to connect with their French audience – I translate their message, their story, their website content, their marketing collaterals, what they want to share in French;
- legal practitioners get the French translations they need, professionally done, certified if needed, within the time frame we have agreed on;
- individuals navigate the intricacies of certified translations.
To find out how I can help with your French translations,
I am passionate about facilitating communication between Australian and French people.
I have been living in Australia since 2002, and I remain deeply French at heart. With an Australian husband and a Franco-Australian daughter, building bridges between Australia and France, between the languages and the cultures, is an everyday undertaking. This is what has nurtured and sustained my interest in translation – facilitating communication between Australian and French people.
• Certified by NAATI • a member of the Australian Institute for Interpreters and Translators (AUSIT) • and a qualified legal translator.
Especially interested in:
• lifestyle • tourism • sustainability • communication • permaculture • wine • startups • entrepreneurship • eLearning • holistic well-being • organic cosmetics • aromatherapy • yoga • transpersonal development • women in business •
Translation of Australian legal documents
When I arrived in Australia, I became intrigued by the differences between the Australian and the French legal systems. That has led me to study English-to-French legal translation.
Education and Qualifications
- NAATI (Australian) certification (no CPN1NP56R) as a professional English-to-French translator (since 2009)
- Qualified English-to-French legal translator
- Business Law for Translators and French civil procedure , in French, with Leglosa
- Maitrise (4-year degree) in Applied Languages (English and German) from the Lyon III University in France
Caroline is a skilled, reliable and professional translator with an eye for detail and willing to go the extra mile for clients. Highly recommended!
Caroline has been providing English into French translation services to us for over 5 years. In that time, she has shown an unparalleled commitment to her work and she has been incredibly easy to work with. I would have no hesitation in recommending Caroline to others who are in need of a world-class translation service.
spending time with my family, practising yoga, walking among trees or on the beach, reading (from novels to books on translation, entrepreneurship, sustainability, transpersonal development), listening to podcasts, keeping abreast with what is happening in France, and simply enjoying life.
I especially like spending time in France while getting a full cultural bath.
That includes visiting friends, family and places I cherish, of course. But also checking new magazines, new shops, raiding my favourite bookshops, enjoying a French croissant with a coffee, making the most of the French food I love, and just walking in the streets taking in my home country.
Caroline is very professional and continuously seeks to update her skills and knowledge as a translator.
Contact me for • English-to-French translations • French copy-editing services
Send me an email to: