Translations from English to French
Australian legal documents
Marketing, editorial, web content
I help my clients connect with their French audience thanks to legal and marketing French translations.
Qualifications • Reliability • Translations fit for purpose
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
Let your French audience really understand your message.
What type of translation do you need?
to translate Australian legal documents:
- powers of attorney
- business law documents
- family law documents
- court documents
to translate marketing and editorial content:
- website content,
- blog posts,
- press releases
- policy statements…
Some translations required for official purposes need to be NAATI-certified, for example:
- birth certificates
- marriage certificates
- divorce certificates
- decrees of dissolution of marriage
- death certificates
- ASIC database extracts
To find out how I can help with your French translations,
Who do I work with?
I work with entrepreneurs, legal practitioners, small and medium businesses and teams who want to:
- reach French-speaking audiences,
- send documents to the French administration or court system,
- foster partnerships,
- open up new markets in France,
- address a French audience,
- sell their products or services online.
I am especially interested in businesses:
- involved in the well-being of men and women at work or in their everyday life, whether it is physical, mental, emotional or environmental (for example: organic cosmetics and food, permaculture, sustainable tourism, but also safety equipments);
- interested in creative ways of rising to the environmental challenges we are facing;
- supporting people to live a fulfilled life, find and express their own voice (including topics like neuroplasticity, coaching, yoga, mindfulness, personal and transpersonal development, etc.);
with a focus on sustainability and consciousness.
If that is you, let me know what you need. If you’re not exactly sure, just tell me what you know and we’ll take it from there.
You will find information about my qualifications and credentials on the About page.
- I may first ask you a few questions about the purpose of the translation? Is it for a presentation? a printed brochure? content for your website? documents for the French court or administration? a contract for discussion with your partners?
- What is its intended audience: legal practitioners, potential clients, professionals in a specific field, general public?
- My expertise, qualifications, and experience are my building blocks to deliver a French translation fit for purpose.
- I also use terminology research in context and quality assurance processes. Terminology research in context means that I will look for French terminology in your area of business.
- My NAATI certification allows me to deliver certified translations from English to French when required.
- An eye for details, excellent organisational and communication skills — for a smooth relationship with my clients, managing quality processes and my business in general.
It’s always good to see our translation partners putting in as much effort into the research for a project as you do!
Do you need French translations?
Clicking on the button will open a new email – and start a conversation.