Caroline SandersEnglish-to-French Translations (marketing • legal • certified) & French Copyediting
Building bridges between Australia and France
Your message in written French: Translations for Publication (marketing, editorial)
I translate your message into French so that your audience can read it in their native language. Why? To smooth out the reading process, and to make sure they don’t misunderstand nuances without realising it.
- Do you want to share your message with a French audience?
- Would you like to have your website content translated into French?
- You have a story to tell and you want to make sure that your French audience will understand it?
- Have you been thinking of connecting at a deeper level with your French audience by having your message, your content translated to French?
- Do you want to make sure that your French audience really understand your message?
Translation of Australian legal documents into French
I translate Australian legal documents into French for legal practitioners, small businesses and individuals.
I have studied English-to-French legal translation formally, I am French, I have been living in South Australia since 2002, and I am a NAATI-certified professional translator.
- Do you have Australian legal documents that need to be translated into French?
- Would your French contacts appreciate to receive the French translation of a contract or other document you’re discussing?
- Do you need to have a will or other deed translated into French?
Certified translations from English to French
When you need a visa, want to study, or buy a property in France, the French administration or your contacts may require certified translations of personal documents, contracts, or diplomas for example. This is also the case for family law documents involving French nationals, and for documents used in a court case.
Translations for information English <> French
I offer translation for information services from English into French and from French into English. Translations for information are reserved for texts that are not going to be published (whether on the web or in print), don’t have any marketing value nor legal consequences.
- Do you want to understand the content of a French text?
- Do you want to send some notes in French to your contacts and you don’t need a polished translation?
You write in French and you would like your text to be reviewed. You do the writing, I’ll do the copyediting.
Language coaching (to improve your written French)
You write in French and would like your written French to flow better, to be more concise.
Or you just want to improve. I can help.
Let me know what you want to achieve, and we’ll come up with a customised service.