Translations from English to French
Australian legal documents
Marketing, editorial, web content
I help my clients
connect with their French audience
thanks to legal and marketing French translations.
• Qualifications • Reliability • Translations fit for purpose •
- Do you need to send certified translations to the French administration or courts?
- Or maybe you want to offer your products or services to a French audience?
- Have you been wondering if your French partners would appreciate to receive the French translation of a contract or other documents you’re discussing?
- Have you been considering to have your web content translated to French but it sound daunting?
- Do you need to have a will or other deed translated to French?
I tailor the services that I offer to what you need. Translations fit for purpose. Agreed deadlines met. Communication when needed.
Let your French audience really understand your message.
Australian legal documents
- business law documents
- family law documents
- court documents
Marketing and editorial content
- get your message across to a French audience,
- marketing or editorial content,
- website content.
- personal documents
- legal documents
My name is Caroline Sanders.
I am French,
a NAATI-certified professional translator,
a qualified legal translator,
I live in South Australia,
and I will be happy to help with your French translations.
To find out how I can help with your French translations,
Translations fit for purpose
- I am qualified and NAATI-certified (see the About and the various Translation pages). As a French native person living in Australia, I have been living with both languages on a daily basis for over 15 years.
- What is the purpose of the translation: printed, published online, for information, for a court? And what is its intended audience: professionals, general public?
- You may have specific requests: a glossary for an ongoing project, correcting the proofs before printing, or proofreading the text your web designer has prepared before publication. We can discuss the best way to meet your needs.
- If you need French translations, the first step is to email me the documents to translate.
- If you need the translation for a specific date/event, please mention it. That will allow me to check how to best accommodate your needs.
- Before starting any project, I will send a quote with an indicative time frame. When you confirm the order, I will confirm the time frame. If you have any questions about the quote, please let me know.
Communication when needed
- If I have any question or issue with the material to be translated, I will ask you.
- And if you want to keep in touch during the translation process, just let me know.
Do you need French translations?
Clicking on the button will open a new email – and start a conversation.