Translations from English to French
Australian legal documents
Marketing, editorial, web content
I help my clients connect with their French audience
thanks to legal and marketing translations.
• Qualifications • Reliability • Translations fit for purpose •
How can I help you?
- Do you need to send certified translations to the French administration or courts?
- Do you want to share your message or to offer your products or services to a French audience?
- Would your French contacts appreciate to receive the French translation of a contract or other document you’re discussing?
- Have you been thinking of having your web content translated to French ?
- Do you need to have a will or other deed translated to French?
- Do you need some other service that involves English-to-French translations?
Let your French audience really understand your message.
Australian legal documents
- business law documents
- family law documents
- court documents
Marketing and editorial content
- get your message across to a French audience,
- marketing or editorial content,
- website content.
- personal documents
- legal documents
My name is Caroline Sanders.
I am French,
a NAATI-certified professional translator,
a qualified legal translator,
I live in South Australia,
and I enjoy helping my clients
connect with their French audience
thanks to French translations.
To find out how I can help with your French translations,
Delivering translations fit for purpose
- I am qualified and NAATI-certified (see the About and the various Translation pages).
- As a French native translator living in Australia, I have a foot in each country so to speak. I have also been practising both languages on a daily basis for over 15 years.
- To deliver a translation fit for purpose, it helps to know how it is going to be used: a printed document, published online, for information, for a court? And who is going to read it: professionals, general public?
- You may have specific requests: a glossary for an ongoing project, correcting the proofs before printing, or proofreading the text your web designer has prepared before publication. Together, we can find the best way to meet your needs.
- The first step is to email me the documents to translate.
- If you need the translation for a specific date/event, please mention it. That will allow me to check how to best accommodate your needs. Otherwise, let me know what your ideal time frame would be.
- Before starting any project, I will send a quote with an indicative time frame. This will be confirmed when the order is confirmed. If you have any questions about the quote, please let me know.
Communication when needed
- If I have any question or issue with the material to be translated, I will ask you.
- And if you want to keep in touch during the translation process, just let me know.
Do you need French translations?
Clicking on the button will open a new email – and start a conversation.