Translation of Australian legal documents into FrenchNAATI-certification
Qualifications • Reliability • Confidentiality
I help legal practitioners get the documents they need
professionally translated to French,
NAATI-certified if needed.
As a qualified legal translator, I translate contracts, other business law documents, deeds, and some court and family law documents, from English into French. As a NAATI-certified translator, I can certify the translations I undertake.
I live in Australia (Adelaide) and I have decided to focus on the translation of Australian legal documents.
To find out how I can help with your French translations,
Examples of legal documents that I translate to French:
- Contracts, e.g. Contract of Sale of Goods, Supply Agreement, Employee Agreement, License Agreement
- General Terms and Conditions, User Terms and Conditions, User Agreement
- Deeds, e.g. Power of Attorney, Last Will and Testament (and Probate), Affidavit
- Business Law documents, e.g. Articles of Association or Legal Constitution, Minutes, General Meeting Report
- Family Law documents, e.g. Parenting Order, Divorce Order, Consent Orders
- Some Court documents, e.g. Writ of Summons, Statement of Claim
If the document you need to translate to French is not listed, please email it to me and I’ll let you know what I can do.
Who is the translation for?
- Is it for the judiciary? For a notary, a bank? The translation will then mirror the layout of the source document, and may need to be NAATI-certified.
- Or is it for website users, customers, partners, legal practitioners?
How is it going to be used?
- Is it part of a court case?
- Before or during negotiation?
- During dispute resolution?
- Or is it going to be published on a website?
Does it need to be NAATI-certified?
If that’s the case, please mention it when you send me the document to be translated. The layout of the translation will roughly mirror the source document. More information on the page on Certified Translations.
Your work was excellent, fast, and you are a pleasure to work with.
As a French native living in Australia, I have first-hand experience of the two legal systems. This excited my interest and lead me to study English-to-French legal translation.
To receive a quote and turnaround time for your translations, please send me the text to be translated with any information that you deem important, including your ideal time frame.
Do you need French translations?
Clicking on the button will open a new email – and start a conversation.