Translation of marketing, editorial and web content from English to French
Communication • Quality • Peace of mind
Helping small and medium-sized teams get their marketing content ready for a French audience.
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
You want to:
- spread your message,
- sell your products or services
to a French audience.
Let your French audience really understand your message.
To find out how I can help translate your content to French,
I especially like to work with businesses:
- involved in well-being: physical, mental, emotional or environmental (for example: organic cosmetics and food, permaculture, sustainable tourism);
- interested in creative ways of rising to the environmental challenges;
- supporting people to live a fulfilled life, find and express their own voice (including neuroplasticity, coaching, yoga, mindfulness, personal and transpersonal development, etc.);
with a focus on sustainability and consciousness.
Translation of marketing and editorial content to French
You have spent time crafting your message. I will focus on transferring your message in fluent French in a way that will catch your reader’s attention for all the good reasons. Respect for your message, for your French audience, for the French language.
Together, by combining your message with my French translations, we will build the tools that you need to attract your French audience.
If you need regular translation services, I will build a glossary specific to your business to ensure consistency from one translation to the next, even if they are a few months apart.
To learn about my qualifications and background, please visit the About page. And if you have any question, please send me an email.
In the meantime, let’s talk about what needs to be translated.
A few questions worth considering
- Have you thought of your French-speaking audience when preparing the material to translate to French?
- Do you actually need or want to have everything translated? Can you extract what is most relevant for your readers?
Which content do you want in French?
Which content will have the most impact on your French audience? What do you need in French to attract new clients, keep them, communicate better with your partners?
Examples of content I translate in French:
- Website content
- Blog posts
- Press releases
- Policy Statements
If you also need to have legal documents translated in French, let me know: I am a qualified legal translator. More information on the Legal translations page.
Caroline is a reliable and competent translator. She always delivers the translation in due time in a professional manner. She is thorough and always highlights any mistakes that could be present.
Send me the content to translate with any information that you deem important and we can start a conversation: I’ll send you a quote, you’ll ask the questions that seem relevant to the translation and we’ll take it from there.
Do you need French translations?
Clicking on the button will open a new email – and start a conversation.